PCEPT is a month long in-service teacher training program held at universities, and comprises seven modules spread over 72 sessions.
What does ISTTP stand for?
ISTTP stands for In-Service Teacher Training Program (St. Clair College; St. Claire, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ISTTP in our Acronym Attic
- International School of Tanning Technology (South Africa)
- International Society for Transgenic Technologies
- International Society for Trenchless Technology
- Isfahan Science and Technology Town (Iran)
- Israeli Tick Typhus Rickettsiae (epidemiology)
- In Service to the Dream (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Institute for Strategic Thinking and Technology Development, Inc.
- International School of Therapeutic Touch and Energy (Germany)
- International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators
- International Survey of Teachers, Teaching and Learning (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development; France)
- Information Systems Technician Training Series (interactive training program)
- International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory
- International Social Trends Unit (research; Ipsos; UK)
- International Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound
- International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Internationale Studententheaterunion
- Irkutsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Isometric Strength Testing Unit (hand grip device)
- International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Institute for Social and Trade Union Research (Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduce alternative teaching strategies in pre-service and in-service teacher training programs.
The present activity is in line with government and NISTE request to JICA for support to conduct in-service teacher training program of science education based on the newly introduced science curricula at school level.