By embedding the design model inside the stock, the software compares the design to the in-process workpiece to reveal any differences such as gouges or excess material not removed by the machining processes.
What does IPW stand for?
IPW stands for In-Process Workpiece
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPW
We have 54 other meanings of IPW in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Pumps, Valves and Systems (trade show)
- Institute on Philanthropy and Voluntary Service
- International Pig Veterinary Society Congress
- Internet Protocol Video Security
- Intimate Partner Violence Surveillance
- Intrahepatic Portosystemic Venous Shunt (cardiovascular medicine)
- Infectious Pustular Vulvovaginitis Virus
- Idaho Photographic Workshop (Boise, ID; est. 1985)
- Implementation of Process-oriented Workflow
- Implementation Planning Workshop
- Incoming Plane Wave
- Incremental Packet Writing
- Industrial Pressure Works, LLC (truck wash business; Harrisburg, NC)
- Injector Pulse Width (automotive engineering)
- Injury Prevention Web (multidisciplinary injury prevention website)
- Institute of Professional Willwriters (UK)
- Interdisciplinary Project Work (various schools)
- Interleague Professional Wrestling (Alabama)
- International Polo Week
- interprofessional work
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, a complete electronic model of the in-process workpiece is automatically created during simulation of each NC operation.
Rail positioning is infinitely variable up to 50[inches] under the cross rail and includes an automatic leveling feature that requires no operator intervention; * NumeriProbe provides in-process workpiece gaging; * Tool tip probing automates verification of tool length and radius and also allows tool offsets to be reset automatically.