announced today that it received a fourth contract from Messier-Bugatti-Dowty (MBD) to apply Sigma Labs' In-Process Quality Assurance (IPQA) software to certain critical aspects of MBD's landing gear manufacturing.
What does IPQA stand for?
IPQA stands for In-Process Quality Assurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Planetary Probe Workshop
- Isolated Pyloric Pressure Wave (gastroenterology)
- Improving Program Quality (Washington Regional Action Project)
- Incoming Product Quality
- Ingegneria Prodotto Qualità
- initial parts qualification
- Instituto Portugues da Qualidade (Portugese)
- Intellectual Property Quotient
- International Pharmaceutical Quality (Washington)
- Internet Performance & Quality (application accelerator)
- in-plant quality control
- In-Process Quality Check
- In-Process Quality Control
- Independent Product Quality Certification
- integrated power quality compensator
- International Power Quality Conference
- International Productivity and Quality Conference
- International Productivity and Quality Council
- International Pulse Quality Committee
- In-Process Quality Improvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON-LINE INSPECTION SYSTEMS New entries for in-process quality assurance will include camera-based systems that check for defects or correct label placement and others that examine melt composition fluting extrusion or compounding.