We do a lot of in-plant testing on our adhesions and some of our other operations to make sure--on an ongoing basis--the materials we are using are working the way they should be working," says Skow.
What does IPT stand for?
IPT stands for In-Plant Testing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPT
We have 224 other meanings of IPT in our Acronym Attic
- Identity Protection Technology (Intel Corp.)
- Illinois Prison Talk (family support forum)
- Image Perspective Transformation
- Imaging Providers of Texas
- Immersive Projection Technology
- Immovable Property Tax
- Implementation Planning Team
- In Plant Testing
- In Process Transactions
- In-Plant Team
- Indemnité pour Perte de Traitement (French: Compensation for Loss of Salary)
- India Poker Tour (competition)
- Indiana Physical Therapy
- Individual Proficiency Test
- Industrial Precision Tools
- Infant Potty Training
- Infirmité Permanente Totale (French: Permanent Total Disability)
- Information Processes and Technology
- Information, Processing and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The impact of in-plant testing is to improve the field-observed exterior duct leakage by about 30%.
The program starts with thorough in-plant testing to make sure that the unit coming off the line is in perfect working order and meets all customer specifications.
The foundry must be willing to incur the cost of the turnkey reclamation system and provide access to the equipment for a period during in-plant testing.
Test on sample products are performed at company's laboratory facilities, or rental packages are available for in-plant testing to set design parameters for unusual applications.