To begin verification of in-house energy management technology that utilizes gas, solar power and electromotive mobility- Tokyo, Apr 23, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Honda Motor Co.
What does IHEM stand for?
IHEM stands for In-House Energy Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHEM
We have 1 other meaning of IHEM in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Healthy Eating Index
- International Hotels Environment Initiative
- Immortalized Human Epidermal Keratinocyte (also seen as RHEK-1)
- Institut des Hautes Etudes Logistiques
- Iowa Higher Education Loan Authority (Des Moines, IA)
- Institute for Higher Education Law and Governance (University of Houston; Texas)
- Institute for Higher Education Leadership and Policy (Sacramento State; California)
- Interfaith Homeless Emergency Lodging Program (Tempe, AZ)
- International Higher Education Linkages Project (database)
- International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors (Scientology)
- International Higher Education Monitor (Center for Higher Education Policy Studies; Netherlands)
- Indiana Healthcare Executives Network (est. 1999)
- Indiana Home Educators Network
- International Home Exchange Network (travel)
- Institut des Hautes Études d'Outre-Mer (French: Institute of Advanced Overseas Studies)
- Institute for High-Energy Physics (Russia)
- Institute for Higher Education Policy (Washington, DC)
- Institute of High Energy Physics (China)
- Institute for High Energy Physics and Astrophysics
- Irish Higher Education Quality Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measures implemented by Bam have included remote monitoring of energy, providing an in-house energy management advice service to sites, reducing the use of generators and improving the efficiency of its fleet.
The results will be included in a company league table - to name and shame the worst offenders and to encourage best practice across the team, with advice offered by in-house energy management experts.