However, in-home therapy services can be difficult to obtain through the usual service providers (schools and outpatient rehabilitation centers) because of limitations in areas of service (school-based therapy must be educationally relevant), reimbursement through insurance, or productivity demands on therapists.
What does IHT stand for?
IHT stands for In-Home Therapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHT
We have 68 other meanings of IHT in our Acronym Attic
- In Hoc Signo, Vinces (Latin: By This Sign, Conquer)
- Indiana High School Volleyball Coaches
- In Home Support Waiver
- Institut für Human- und Sozialwissenschaften (Vienna, Austria)
- Indiana High School Wrestling Coaches Association
- In His Service and Yours (documentary on military chaplains)
- I Hate This
- I'd Hit That
- Ideal Handler Time
- Imperial Hotel, Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- In-House Training
- Inheritance Tax (UK)
- Innovative Home Theaters, Inc (Orlando, FL)
- Institution of Highways & Transportation (UK)
- Instituto Hondureño de Turismo (Spanish: Honduran Institute of Tourism)
- Intermediate Handling Test (Royal Air Force pilot training)
- Intermittent Hypoxic Training (altitude simulation)
- International Herald Tribune (newspaper)
- Iraqi High Tribunal (court)
- Iron Horse Trail (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By getting in touch Hyperbaric Options today, clients can ensure that they have quick access to the ideal hyperbaric chamber to meet their unique in-home therapy requirements.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Dual Channel Unit, a noninvasive, drug-free pain control device, through an In-Home Therapy Program.
Lexi Rose has spastic cerebral palsy, a seizure disorder, microcephaly, reflux, is fed via g-tube, and receives in-home therapy.