The other program, In-home Family Therapy Services, focuses on helping troubled children and their families in their own homes to avoid more expensive out-of-home treatment and strengthen families to allow them to experience long-term success in the community.
What does IHFT stand for?
IHFT stands for In-Home Family Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Home Furnishings Representatives Association
- IDEA Health Fitness Source (IDEA Health and Fitness Association journal)
- In-Home and Family Support Plan
- Institute for the History and Foundations of Science (Netherlands)
- International Haskell Family Society (est. 1992; UK)
- International Health and Fitness Symposium
- International Housing Finance Services (Fannie Mae)
- In-Home and Family Support Program (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- International Human Frontier Science Program
- Illinois Hot Farm Stock Pullers Association (Illinois)
- Intermittent High Frequency Ventilation
- In His Grip (Christianity)
- Incident Handling Guide (security)
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- International Hockey Gang (sports forum)
- International Holdings Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Iris Hypoplasia with Glaucoma
- in-home geriatric assessment
- Indian Hills Golf Association (Fairfield Bay, Arkansas)
- InterMountain Hay Growers Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In-home family therapy as a prevention of foster care placement: Clients' opinions about therapeutic services.
By providing in-home family therapy tailored to the needs of the youth and his family, Redirection seeks to prevent institutional commitment.