Hitachi's support products include an inexpensive Board-in-a-Bag evaluation and design kit (EDK), the E10T low-cost on-chip debug emulator, the E6000 real-time in-circuit emulator and HEW v2.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for In-Circuit Emulator
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Imperfect Channel Estimation (signal processing)
- Imperial Crystalline Entombment (band)
- Implementation Certified Expert (various businesses)
- Implicit Continuous Eulerian
- Improving the Customer Experience (various companies)
- Improvised Comedy Ents (Cambridge University; UK)
- In Car Entertainment (Sony)
- In Case of Emergency
- In Class Essay
- In-Circuit Emulation