1588295583 In vitro transcription and translation protocols, 2d ed.
What does IVT stand for?
IVT stands for In Vitro Transcription
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVT
We have 61 other meanings of IVT in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Venezolano de los Seguros Sociales (Spanish)
- Intelligent Vehicle Safety Systems (research project; Sweden)
- Intelligent Video Surveillance System
- Internationaler Verband Schneesport an Schulen (German: International Association of Snow Sports at Schools)
- Inter Ventricular Septal Thickness
- Illinois Vietnamese Students Union (est. 2000)
- Indian Valley Service Unit (Souderton, PA)
- Idle Vacuum Switching Valve
- Current-Voltage-Temperature (I = current)
- In Virus Tandem (band)
- In Vivo Testing
- In-Vehicle Technology (various companies)
- Independent Verification Team
- Index Versus Target
- Industrieverband Textil
- Industrin För Växt-Och Träskyddsmedel (Sweden)
- Infinitely Variable Transmission
- Initial Vocational Training (European Commission)
- Innovative Voice Technologies (Schaumburg, IL)
- Installation Verification Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
In vitro transcription can be used to synthesize large amounts of relatively short RNA oligonucleotides that are often needed for biophysical studies of RNA.