In vitro starch digestibility All chemicals and reagents were purchased from Sigma Aldrich (Sigma Aldrich Inc.
What does IVSD stand for?
IVSD stands for In Vitro Starch Digestibility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVSD
- International Volunteer Sending Agencies (est. 1994; Vietnam)
- Intravenous Cocaine Self-Administration (biochemistry)
- Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (Pakistan)
- In-Vehicle Safety Advisory and Warning System
- Imperial Valley Small Business Development Center (San Diego, CA)
- Imperial Valley Sugar Beet Trains
- Integrated Vehicle System Controller
- International Valuation Standards Council (UK)
- Imported Vehicle Safety Compliance Act
- In Vitro Skin Corrosivity Test
- In Vitro Starch Disappearance
- Informitis Virtual Serial Driver
- Interventricular Septal Defect
- Interventricular Septal Thickness at Diastole (echocardiographic parameter)
- Improving Ventilation and Saving Energy
- International Vehicle Safety and Entertainment (New Zealand)
- Immersive Virtual Ship Environment-Interactive Multimedia Instruction (US Navy)
- Infrared-Visible Sum Frequency Generation
- Imperial Valley Study Group (California)
- Illinois Valley Safe House Alliance (Cave Junction, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The levels of amylase inhibitors, levels of oligosaccharides and in vitro starch digestibility.
The researchers used response surface methodology to analyze the effect of die temperature (140 C to 160 C), screw speed (150 rpm to 200 rpm) and pomace levels (2% to 10%) on specific mechanical energy (SME), die pressure, water absorption index (WAI), water solubility index (WSI), gelatinization, in vitro starch digestibility and the glucan content of the extrudates.