This study evaluated the suitability of several mixtures of high tanniniferous non legume foliage mixed with low tanniniferous legume foliage on in vitro gas production and rumen degradability characteristics.
What does IVGP stand for?
IVGP stands for In Vitro Gas Production (digestion)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVGP
- Illinois Vegetable Growers Association (est. 1930)
- International Video Gamers Association, Inc.
- Indian Valley Golf Club (Novato, CA)
- In Vitro Granuloma Formation
- In Vivo Genomic Footprinting (physiology)
- Institute of Volcanic Geology and Geochemistry (Russia)
- Intravenous Gamma Globulin (antibody)
- Intravenous glucose infusion test
- Incline Village General Improvement District
- Illinois Veterans Grant Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In vitro gas production technique using syringes allow quick assessment of nutritional value of feedstuff  and where sophisticated equipment is lacking, it is a cheap means of evaluating the nutritive value of feedstuff for ruminants .
In vitro gas production technique is effective for the prediction of the nutritive value of feeds (Babayemi et al.
2002) found that the supplementation of treated or untreated rice straws with mulberry leaves and ryegrass hay increased the in vitro gas production of rice straw.
Key Words : In vitro Gas Production Technique, In vivo Digestibility, Faeces, Buffalo) INTRODUCTION In the last ten years, the importance of the Mediterranean Italian Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis, L.