Ethics Advisory Board, 1979, Report and Conclusions: HEW Support of Research Involving Human In vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, Washington, D.
What does IVFET stand for?
IVFET stands for In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- In Vitro Fertilization with Oocyte Donation
- In Vitro Fertilization and Tubal Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Replacement
- In Vitro Fertilisation and Embryo Transfer
- India Value Fund Advisor
- Indiana Volunteer Fireman’s Association
- Instant-Varying Fading Channel
- Inter Varsity Folk Dance Festival (UK)
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intravenous Fat Emulsion (medical procedure)
- Independent Video and Filmmakers Festival (Indiana)
- Initiative for Violence-Free Families (Minnesota)
- Instituut Voor Functionele Geneeskunde (Dutch: Institute for Functional Medicine)
- In Vitro Fertilization Medium
- International Vanness Fans Organization
- Iatrogenic Vocal Fold Paralysis
- Isla Vista Foot Patrol
- Interactive Voice & Fax Response
- In Visual Flight Rules Conditions
- International Veterinary Forensic Sciences Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 9 1/2-year-old Siberian tigress gave birth on April 27 to three Bengal tiger cubs, the world's first "big cats" produced through in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer.
Report and Conclusions: HEW Support of Research Involving Human In vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, Washington, D.