In vitro dry matter disappearance (IVDMD1) was calculated as the loss in DM, represented as the difference between the incubated DM and residual DM, corrected by blanks.
What does IVDMD stand for?
IVDMD stands for In Vitro Dry Matter Disappearance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVDMD
We have 2 other meanings of IVDMD in our Acronym Attic
- International Virtual Data Grid Laboratory (Indiana University)
- Internationalen Vereinigung Demokratischer Juristen (German: International Association of Democratic Lawyers)
- In Vitro-Derived Kidney Macrophages
- Interactive Video Distance Learning
- Integrated Voice and Data Local Area Network
- I Vicoli Di Malastrana (Italian role playing group)
- Indian Vidyalaya of Digital Marketing (India)
- Integrated Voice and Data Multiplexer
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device
- In Vitro Dry Matter Digestibility
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (European Commission)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Multivariate Index Assay
- In Vitro-Degradability of Nitrogen
- Integrated Voice and Data Network
- In Very Desperate Need Of
- Instituto dos Vinhos do Douro e Porto (Portugal)
- Intervertebral Disc Prolapse (spine)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation (EU)
- Individual Vehicle Distance Record (Department of Motor Vehicles; various states and Canadian provinces)
- Information Versatile Disk for Removable Usage
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the end of the fermentation period, the fermented residues were filtered into pre-weighed filter crucibles (porosity P160; British Standard grade 1), dried for 24 h at 105[degrees]C and weighed and in vitro dry matter disappearance (IVDMD) was calculated.