In vitro dry matter digestibility At the end of the fermentation period, the fermented residues were filtered into pre-weighed filter dried for 24 h at 105[degrees]C and weighed and in vitro dry matter digestibility (IVDMD) was calculated using the standard formula.
What does IVDMD stand for?
IVDMD stands for In Vitro Dry Matter Digestibility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVDMD
We have 2 other meanings of IVDMD in our Acronym Attic
- InteressenVerbund DEutsches Network Information Center
- International Virtual Data Grid Laboratory (Indiana University)
- Internationalen Vereinigung Demokratischer Juristen (German: International Association of Democratic Lawyers)
- In Vitro-Derived Kidney Macrophages
- Interactive Video Distance Learning
- Integrated Voice and Data Local Area Network
- I Vicoli Di Malastrana (Italian role playing group)
- Indian Vidyalaya of Digital Marketing (India)
- Integrated Voice and Data Multiplexer
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device
- In Vitro Dry Matter Disappearance
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (European Commission)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Multivariate Index Assay
- In Vitro-Degradability of Nitrogen
- Integrated Voice and Data Network
- In Very Desperate Need Of
- Instituto dos Vinhos do Douro e Porto (Portugal)
- Intervertebral Disc Prolapse (spine)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation (EU)
- Individual Vehicle Distance Record (Department of Motor Vehicles; various states and Canadian provinces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In vitro dry matter digestibility (IVOMD) was measured with fresh rumen content from the collected moose.
Determination of in vitro dry matter digestibility (IVDMD) : After samples were collected for ammonia and VFA analyses at the end of incubation, the contents of the incubation bottles were transferred into pre-weighed 50-ml centrifuge tubes, rinsed with distilled water and centrifuged twice at 500 x g for 10 min at 4[degrees]C.
In vitro dry matter digestibility (IVDMD) of samples was determined as described by Tilley and Terry (1963) and modified by Marten and Barnes (1980).
Comparison of gayal (Bos frontalis) and Yunnan Yellow cattle (Bos taurus): in vitro dry matter digestibility and gas production for a range of forages.
18 NS IVDMD = In vitro dry matter digestibility, IVOMD = In vitro organic matter digestibility.