Effect of roughage to concentrate ratio and banana flower powder supplementation on digestibility from in vitro incubation of swamp buffalo and beef cattle rumen fluid Treatment Species R:C (a) BAFLOP (b) T1 Buffalo 75:25 0 T2 2 T3 4 T4 25:75 0 T5 2 T6 4 T7 Cattle 75:25 0 T8 2 T9 4 T10 25:75 0 T11 2 T12 4 SEM Interactions Species R:C ratio BAFLOP SpeciesxR:C ratio SpeciesxBAFLOP R:C ratio xBAFLOP SpeciesxR:C ratioxBAFLOP In vitro digestibility (%) Treatment Species True NDF 24 h 48 h 24 h 48 h T1 Buffalo 57.
What does IVD stand for?
IVD stands for In Vitro Digestibility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVD
We have 60 other meanings of IVD in our Acronym Attic
- in vitro contracture test
- Inferior Vena Cava Thrombosis
- Intake Variable Cam Timing (Ford Motor Co.)
- Intervalence Charge Transfer
- Intraventricular Conduction Time
- Inferior Vena Cava Tumoral Thrombosis
- Intravascular Cardiac Unit
- International Virtual Conferences in Veterinary Medicine
- Idiopathic Vestibular Disease
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Incomplete Vehicle Document
- Indelible Vision Design (Boston, MA)
- Indirect View Display (military aviation)
- Innovative Veterinary Diet (Royal Canin)
- Inside Vapor Deposition
- Intake Valve Deposit
- Integrated Voice and Data
- Interactive Video Disk
- Internal Vapor Deposition
- International Volunteer Day (United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of in vitro digestibility are presented in table (4).
The in vitro digestibility of these plant species varies seasonally due to changes in chemical composition (Palo et al.
Studies by Bannon and others in support of the use of in vitro digestibility assays in allergenicity assessment.
Van Hoven & Boomker (1983) concluded that in vitro digestibility of a given item is a function of inoculum source, time of year and feed selection by the donor animal.
Chemical composition and in vitro digestibility of forbs consumed by cattle grazing native range.
Effect of branched-chain amino acids or fatty acid supplementation on in vitro digestibility of barley straw or alfalfa hay.
In Vivo and in Vitro Digestibility of Soybean, Lupine, and Rapeseed Meal Proteins after various technological processes.