This applies to determinations of the I-violating electric dipole moments as well as to I-violating correlations in decay or scattering processes.
What does INDK stand for?
INDK stands for In Decay (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indian Ocean Geochemistry (project)
- Indiana Networking for Documents and Information of Government Organizations
- Integrating Distributed Data Infrastructures for Global Exploitation (scientific computing platform)
- International Distribution Group GmbH
- Independent Inference, Inc. (formerly Independent Inference Institute, Inc.; Baltimore, MD)
- Integrated Novel Development in Rural Areas and Model Municipal Areas (India)
- Information Dissemination in European RTD
- International Network for Development Information Exchange
- Infants Born to Narcotic Dependent Mothers (pediatrics)
- Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- Integrated Natural Disaster Management (conference)
- Industrial Manager
- Independent Niche Directory Network (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; online portals)
- Initial National Demand Out-Turn
- Instituto Nacional De Oncologia (Spanish: National Institute of Oncology; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Irish National Darts Organisation (Ireland)
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap Molecular Orbital
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 that they have found a large imbalance in decays of Bs versus anti-Bs.