It's the first time the National Quality Institute has recognized a community's efforts in improving quality of life on a holistic level.
What does IQOL stand for?
IQOL stands for Improving Quality of Life (health services)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQOL
We have 1 other meaning of IQOL in our Acronym Attic
- Integrating Quality and Novelty (peer-to-peer search engine)
- Interdepartmental Quality Network (Canada)
- International Quality Network (scientific research)
- iSCSI Qualified Name
- Iranian Quran News Agency
- International Certification Network
- Incoherent, Quasielastic Neutron Scattering
- Initial Quantity Order
- Inquiry Quote Order
- Institute of Quantum Optics (University of Hannover; Hannover, Germany)
- Incontinence Quality of Life
- Individual Quality of Life
- Integrated Quantum Optoelectronics Lab (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- International Quality of Life (market research)
- International Quality of Life Assessment
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quanteninformation (Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information; Austria)
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quantenkommunikation (German)
- Installation Operational Performance Qualification (pharmaceuticals)
- Inbound Quality of Service
- International Quranic Open University
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 1-800-788-2123 Written by Sari Solden MS, LMFT, Women With Attention Deficit Disorder is a no-nonsense helpful compendium for women with ADD or ADHD, drawing upon true stories, treatment experiences and histories, and the latest clinical research to provide a plethora of options for improving quality of life.
Founded in 1785 to provide cultural, educational and social services to families of skilled craftsmen, the General Society has trained more than 150,000 New Yorkers and remains dedicated to improving quality of life for working people through education.