Richard Marsh will join the 13-strong team of directors on the Broad Street Business Improvement District board.
What does IDB stand for?
IDB stands for Improvement District Board (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDB
We have 84 other meanings of IDB in our Acronym Attic
- Image Data Acquisition System
- Institute for Data Analysis and Visualization (UC Davis)
- Information Dependability Attribute Value Estimation (investment model)
- International Day Against Video Surveillance (Germany)
- Indirect-Data-Address Words
- International Day of the African Youth (non-profit group; Europe)
- European Injury Data Base
- I Deserve Better
- Illicit Diamond Buying (in South Africa)
- Image Data Base
- In Da Butt
- In-suit Drink Bag (spacesuits)
- Industrial Development Bank (Jordan)
- Industrial Development Board (for Northern Ireland)
- Industrial Development Revenue Bond (finance, aka IDR or IDRB)
- Information Data Block
- Information Database
- Informational Drug Brochure
- Inlichtingen Dienst Buitenland (Dutch: Foreign Intelligence Service)
- Institute for Defense and Business (UNC Chapel Hill, LOGTECH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional property tax revenue generated by any new developments or improvements to existing properties within those districts would go into a fund controlled by a TIF improvement district board that would decide how the money is spent.