In 2003 Marinette Marine was awarded a fixed-price contract for the production of the Improved Navy Lighterage System (INLS).
What does INLS stand for?
INLS stands for Improved Navy Lighterage System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INLS
- Intermediate Nucleus of the Lateral Lemniscus
- Institut Non Lineaire de Nice (French: Non-Linear Institute of Nice)
- International Nuclear Library Network (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Iran Nanotechnology Laboratory Network (est. 2004)
- Institute of Local Government Studies (UK)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Association (various locations)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association
- Immigration and Nationality Law Review (University of Cincinnati College of Law)
- Item No Longer Required
- Information and Library Science
- Institute for Nonlinear Science (University of California, San Diego)
- Integrated Navigation and Landing System
- International Nepali Literary Society (Washington, DC)
- International Noxious Liquid Substances (navigation)
- Iterative Nested Least Squares Algorithm
- Ichthyosis and Neutral Lipid Storage Disease
- Information and Learning Technology (education)
- International Network for Learning and Teaching (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Red 3 was capable of receiving Logistics Sup port Vessel-class vessels or smaller, Red 2 could receive LCU-class vessels or smaller, and Red 1 was capable of receiving Improved Navy Lighterage System and Landing Craft Mechanized class vessels.
These included legacy Army and Navy lighterage, the improved Navy lighterage system (INLS), Army and Navy landing craft utility, lighter amphibious resupply cargo amphibians, tugs, utility boats, and a large logistics support vessel.