Powered by Memjet, the elan 500 , which combines major advances in inkjet and paper-handling technologies, is a robust production class sheet-fed system offering full color and 1600 dpi print quality at speeds of up to 500 impressions per minute.
What does IPM stand for?
IPM stands for Impressions Per Minute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPM
We have 311 other meanings of IPM in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property and Licensing Unit
- Interprofessional Learning Unit
- Internet Parcel Look Up System
- Institut de Perfectionnement en Langues Vivantes
- Integrated Part-Load Values (rating for equipment that cools water for air conditioning)
- Industrial Partnership Laboratory Working Group
- Institute for Portuguese and Lusophone World Studies
- Intellectual Property License Exchange
- Images Per Minute
- Immediate Past Master (Masonic)
- Impuesto de Promoción Municipal (Spanish: Municipal Sales Tax; Peru)
- Impulses Per Minute
- In-Panel Module (automotive construction)
- Inches Per Minute
- Incident Process Management
- Income Property Management (Oregon)
- Independent Particle Model
- Industrial Preparedness Measure(s)
- Industrial Preparedness Model
- InfoPrint Manager (IBM AIX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring a highly robust, industrial design and up to 600m ribbon capacity for extended use with minimal downtime, Allen's XL-Series provides reliable and accurate printing of barcodes, sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices, source codes and other text and graphics, including Julian date and 21) Datamatrix codes, at speeds up to 450 impressions per minute and 5mm print height.
Powered by Memjet technologies, the system combines major advances in inkjet and paper-handling technologies to offer full color and 1600 dpi print quality at speeds of up to 500 impressions per minute.
At this higher speed, operations can produce 4-up letter applications at up to 6,982 impressions per minute and A4 applications up to 6,570 impressions per minute.
That translates to 909 letter-size images per minute for a single unit or 1,818 letter-size impressions per minute in a twin configuration.
The cartridge-free MFPs print and copy at speeds up to 55 pages per minute (ppm) in color, 60 ppm in black and white, and scan as fast as 60 impressions per minute in color.
A robust production class sheet-fed print system, elan 500 offers 1600 dpi print quality in vibrant full color at speeds of up to 500 impressions per minute.
Maximized throughput printing 4-up letter-sized applications at up to 5,200 impressions per minute (4-up, A4-sized applications at up to 4,926 impressions per minute);