Byline: GORDONBARR THE Importance of Being Earnest is at the Customs House South Shields from this Thursday to Saturday.
What does IOBE stand for?
IOBE stands for Importance of Being Earnest (Oscar Wilde play)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of IOBE in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Online Booksellers Association
- Instituto Universitario de Oftalmobiología Aplicada (Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology)
- Independent Order B'nai B'rith (est. 1843)
- International Organization for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Indian Ocean Beach Club (Kenya)
- Indian Ocean Biological Center
- Infantry Officer Basic Course (US Army)
- International Online Bridge Club
- International Organization for Biological Control (of Noxious Animals and Plants)
- Istanbul Olympic Bidding Committee (Istanbul, Turkey)
- International Organization of Biological Field Stations (multinational organization)
- International Operations Business Group (now Electro-Mechanical Projects & Services)
- International Order of the Blue Gavel
- International Order of the Blue Gavel Auxiliary
- Intraoperative Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring
- International Ocean Biogeographic Information System
- In Ontwikkeling Bedreigde Kinderen (Dutch: Development in Endangered Children)
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Oil Blending Limited (est. 1963)
- Indian Orchard Branch Library (Springfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pantaloons theatre company is bringing its fast-paced, physical and very funny production of The Importance of Being Earnest to the Liverpool National Trust property as part of a tour of open-air venues around the country.
Presented by Birmingham Repertory Company, Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest and Tom Stoppard's Travesties are a double bill with the same actors taking roles in both plays.
The Importance of Being Earnest revolves around mistaken identity, both deliberate and unintentional.
29 ``The Diary of Anne Frank,'' through July 9 ``The Importance of Being Earnest,'' through Oct.
The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde Currently at the Ahmanson Theatre, Los Angeles, through March 5 Brooklyn Academy of Music, New York City, April 78-May 74 The sublime comedy that marked both the pinnacle and the destruction of Oscar Wilde's career returns in a new production from Sir Peter Hall with Lynn Redgrave as Lady Bracknell.