The EU currently requires that non-African Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries lodge import licences when importing bananas into the EU.
What does I/L stand for?
I/L stands for Import Licence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 44 other meanings of I/L in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Installation
- Inventory/Inspection Report
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Interservice Industry Training Systems Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966)
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
- Index of Kyphosis (ratio of thoracic width and length)
- Instructor/Key Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
EU trade commissioner Pascal Lamy said the ministers supported his proposed transitional tariff quota system with import licences allotted to suppliers without prior allocation.