com)-- Now importers, exporters, small traders and the like can benefit from the exponential growth in international trade by joining Import/Export Organization is an independent organization that focus on product promotion, ideas for successful trading, news, investment and humanitarian projects on a global basis - for companies trading both at home and overseas.
What does IE stand for?
IE stands for Import/Export
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IE
We have 33 other meanings of IE in our Acronym Attic
- Inner Defense Zone
- Internationales Design Zentrum (German: International Design Center; Berlin, Germany)
- Istrski Demokratski Zbor (Slovenian: Istrian Democratic Assembly)
- Instytut Dla Zjednoczonej Europy (Polish: Institute for a United Europe)
- Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
- Iced Earth (band)
- Id Est (Latin: That Is)
- Idle End
- Ignition Electrode
- Immediate Export (logistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brower advises those operating home-based import/export trading companies to rent space when servicing clients.