com)-- Now importers, exporters, small traders and the like can benefit from the exponential growth in international trade by joining Import/Export Organization is an independent organization that focus on product promotion, ideas for successful trading, news, investment and humanitarian projects on a global basis - for companies trading both at home and overseas.
What does I/E stand for?
I/E stands for Import/Export
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of I/E
We have 33 other meanings of I/E in our Acronym Attic
- Investment in Contract
- In/Casino/Out (At the Drive-In music album)
- Installation and Check Out
- Impulsivity and Conduct Problems (behavioral)
- Innervated to Denervated (urine flow ratio)
- Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism of Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
- Information/Database Technology Working Group
- Instrumentation and Electrical
- Interior/Exterior (screenwriting; architecture)
- Intervention/Enrichment (education)
- Imaging and Enterprise Document Repository (New York)
- Interactive/Electronic Technical Manuals
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare Control System
- incident solar flux
- Intermediate Frequency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brower advises those operating home-based import/export trading companies to rent space when servicing clients.