Statements herein are based on normal operating conditions and are not intended to create any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
What does IWOM stand for?
IWOM stands for Implied Warranty of Merchantability
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWOM
- International Workshop on Ontology Dynamics
- Imaginary Worlds of Games (Tucson, Arizona)
- Infallible Word of God
- Interdisciplinary Working Group
- International Women's Organization of Greece
- Interoperability Working Group
- Irrational, Wild or Gambling (card play slang)
- Isle Of Wight Ornithological Group
- Issued Without Good Sense
- Issued Without Gum (philately)
- International Woman of Mystery
- International Workshop on Optical Measurement
- Internet Word of Mouth
- Internet Word Of Mouth Marketing
- It Works on My Machine
- International Workshop on Nanophysics and Nanotechnology
- International Workshop on Oil Depletion (Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas)
- International Workshop on Object Orientation in Operating Systems (IEEE)
- I Want One of Those
- Insurance Women of Portland (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota Federal law does not pre-empt a patient's claim that a pharmaceutical company breached its implied warranty of merchantability by failing to comply with federal regulations when manufacturing medications, the 8th Circuit ruled on Jan.
In addition, no implied warranty of merchantability exists if the buyer has examined the goods, or has refused to examine the goods, and such goods contain defects which an examination revealed or ought to have revealed.