Under a Memorandum of Agreement signed May 15, 2000, NASA and Star Bridge will furnish the resources necessary to jointly port NASA's General Purpose Problem Solver (GPS) algorithm to Star Bridge Systems' Implementation Independent Algorithm Description Language (IIADL), which was created to run the company's Hypercomputers.
What does IIADL stand for?
IIADL stands for Implementation Independent Algorithm Description Language
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Investment Industry Association of Canada (professional association)
- Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- International Institute of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (Uganda)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Central New York (Syracuse, NY; professional advancement group)
- Independent Institute for Administration and Civil Society Studies
- Independent Insurance Agents of Delaware, Inc.
- Indian Institute of Arts and Design (New Delhi, Delhi, India)
- Inverse-Increase/Additive-Decrease (algorithm)
- Indiana Independent Auto Dealers Association (est. 1987)
- Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Association (Panora, IA)
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Ion Induced Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Imperial Iranian Air Force
- Ivy Inter-American Foundation (Ivy, VA)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia
- Industry Implementation Advisory Group (Tourism Australia; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Insurance Internal Audit Group (Halifax, PA)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Greater New Orleans (Metairie, LA)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Houston (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Star Bridge hopes to encourage ISVs to rewrite the applications to run on Viva using its Implementation Independent Algorithm Description Language.