The first two Design Topics modules added to the ASABE online Technical Library cover agricultural implement driveline design and dimensional analysis and similitude applied to soil-machine systems.
What does IDL stand for?
IDL stands for Implement Driveline (machinery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDL
We have 135 other meanings of IDL in our Acronym Attic
- I Don't Know What You're Talking About
- I Don't Know Why
- I Don't Know Yet
- I Don`t Know You
- I Don't Know, You Don't Know
- Idle (assembly language directive)
- Idlewild Airport Code (New York International Airport, former Name of JFK Airport)
- Image Display Language
- Immediately Dangerous to Life
- Import Drug License (China)
- Indentured Drawing List
- Independent and Distance Learning (various locations)
- Index to Dental Literature
- Indirect Labor
- Infantry Division, Light
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory (various locations)
- Infectious Diseases of Livestock
- Inmate Day Labor
- Inner Dispersal Loop (Oklahoma Department of Transporatation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first entry covered agricultural implement driveline design.