and he and his team have led the in the discovery and development of new treatment strategies for hearing loss, implantable hearing devices and surgical tools and instruments for the restoration of hearing.
What does IHD stand for?
IHD stands for Implantable Hearing Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHD
We have 53 other meanings of IHD in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Health and Community Studies (Bournemouth University; UK)
- Internal Human Conditioning System
- International Hospitality and Conference Service Association (Japan)
- Institute of Hotel, Cargo and Tourism Management (India)
- Ibizan Hound Club of the United States
- Israel Healthcare Ventures
- Impact History Cluster Width
- Internationaler Hamburger Congress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Congress for Business Communication)
- Internationaler Hamburger Congress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Congress for Business Communication; Hamburg, Germany)
- Internationaler Hamburger Kongress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Conference on Business Communication; Hamburg, Germany)
- In Home Devices
- In-Home Date (postal term)
- In-Home Detention (corrections)
- In-Home Display (utility information device)
- Index of Hydrogen Deficiency
- Innovative Health Diagnostics (Strasbourg, France)
- Insan Haklari Dernegi (Turkish: Human Rights Association)
- Institute for Health & Disability
- Institute for Human Development (various locations)
- Integrated Handheld Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ear Developing technology for state-of-the-art, Research implantable hearing devices and testing new Foundation drugs and therapies for hearing loss and balance disorders.
Thirty-three chapters have been revised in order to address state-of-the-art genetic diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss, management of superior canal dehiscence and variants of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, evidence-based management of otitis media with effusion, T-cell initiation of autoimmune inner ear disease, middle ear and brainstem implantable hearing devices, and other advances.