Tokyo, April 26 (Xinhua-ANI): Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko visited Tokyo Sky Tree, the world's tallest stand- alone communications tower, on Thursday ahead of its opening to the public, the Imperial Household Agency said.
What does IHA stand for?
IHA stands for Imperial Household Agency (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHA
We have 151 other meanings of IHA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet High Five
- I Hate Computers (ezine)
- I Hate You (Internet chat)
- I Hate Acronyms :-)
- I Have Available
- I'll Have Another (racehorse)
- Ice Hockey Australia (governing body of Australian ice hockey)
- Idaho Hay Association Inc.
- Ihlas Haber Ajansi (news agency in Turkey)
- Immaculate Heart Academy
- Improved Hybrid Algorithm
- Incidental Harassment Authorization (US NOAA)
- Independence Hall Association (est. 1942; Philadelphia, PA)
- Independent Homeworkers Alliance
- Indian Housing Authorities
- Indirect Hemagglutination Antibody
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, April 20 Kyodo Emperor Akihito met with the leaders of the Mekong basin nations of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam on Friday, the Imperial Household Agency said.
Tokyo, March 04 (BNA) - Japan's Emperor Akihito was discharged from University of Tokyo Hospital on Sunday after undergoing heart bypass surgery and rehabilitation, the Imperial Household Agency said.
TOKYO, July 20 Kyodo (ED: UPDATING) Japan's late Emperor Hirohito expressed strong displeasure in 1988 over Yasukuni Shrine's inclusion in the late 1970s of Class-A war criminals on the list of people honored there, according to a memorandum by a former Imperial Household Agency official made public Thursday.
However, the Imperial Household Agency maintains the rule that no part of the fish can be eaten by the Emperor, Empress, Crown Prince or Crown Princess.
TOKYO, July 26 Kyodo (EDS: UPDATING WITH AGENCY'S ANNOUNCEMENT OF SCHEDULED VISIT) Princess Sayako, only daughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko, will visit Romania and Croatia for about two weeks from early October, the Imperial Household Agency announced Friday.