He holds a Bachelor of Science honors degree in civil engineering from London University, Imperial College of Science and Technology.
What does ICST stand for?
ICST stands for Imperial College of Science and Technology (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICST
We have 46 other meanings of ICST in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Solid-State Spectroscopy
- International Congress on Sport Science for Students
- Inventory Control And Supervisory Support System
- International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management
- Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology (Seton Hall University; South Orange, NJ)
- Information and Communications Systems for Surface Transportation (US NSF; US DOT)
- International Conference & Symposium on Storage Technologies
- Independent Committee for the Supervision of Standards of Telephone Information Services
- International Conference on Squeezed States and Uncertainty Relations
- Image Communication Services Server
- Information, Communication and Space Technology (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Institute for Computer Science and Technology
- Institute for Computer Sciences & Technology
- International Conference on Software Testing Verification and Validation (IEEE)
- Intra-Company Stock Transfer (retail)
- Institut Canadien de Science et Technologie Alimentaires
- International Chen Style Taijiquan Association (martial arts)
- International Conference on Space-Time Absoluteness (physics)
- International Cooperation Center for Statistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the University of London - Imperial College of Science and Technology and a Ph.
from the Imperial College of Science and Technology, University of London, and B.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in physics and a doctorate in chemical physics at the Imperial College of Science and Technology, London University.
Robert has attended Eton College, Royal Holloway College of the University of London and Imperial College of Science and Technology.
Tan is an honors graduate (1960) in Mechanical Engineering from Loughborough University of Technology, UK, and has a Diploma (1961) in Gas Turbine Technology from the Imperial College of Science and Technology in London.
Tan earned an Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Loughborough University of Technology, England in 1960 and has a Diploma from the Imperial College of Science and Technology.