Ryan of Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine in London.
What does ICSTM stand for?
ICSTM stands for Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (University of London)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICSTM
We have 2 other meanings of ICSTM in our Acronym Attic
- Information, Communication and Space Technology Division (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Integrated Combat System Test Detachment
- Integrated Combat Systems Test Division
- International Centre for Science and Technology Education (India)
- International Conference on Software Testing
- Integrated Combat System Test Facility
- International Council for Scientific and Technical Information (Conseil International pour l'Information Scientifique et Technique)
- Irish Council for Science, Technology and Innovation (advisory council)
- Independent Committee for the Supervision of Standards of Telephone Information Services
- International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics
- Institutul de Cercetare Stiintifica si Tehnologica Multidisciplinara (Romanian: Scientific and Technological Institute of Multidisciplinary Research)
- International Conference on Systems Thinking in Management
- International Conference on Solvo-Thermal Reactions
- International Coating Science and Technology Symposium
- Idaho Commons and Student Union (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Integrated Channel Service Unit
- Integrated Combat Systems University (martial arts; Victorville, CA)
- Integrated Commissioning and Start Up (oil exploration)
- Interactive Compilation System Upgrade
- Internal Channel Service Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friedland Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, United Kingdom Address for correspondence: Jon S.