Reconsideration of the anatomy of sling left pulmonary artery: The association of one form with bridging bronchus and imperforate anus.
What does IMPERF stand for?
IMPERF stands for Imperforate (philately)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Intervention Milk Price Equivalent
- Implicit Pressure Explicit Composition
- Indian Motion Picture Export Corporation (now National Film Development Corporation; India)
- Integrated Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Chemistry (course; various schools)
- Inter Mountain Peoples Education and Culture in Thailand
- Improved Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster
- Impact on People of Electronic Libraries
- Integrated Materials Performance Evaluation Program (NRC)
- International Molded Pulp Environmental Packaging Association (now International Molded Fibre Association)
- Implicit Pressure Explicit Saturation
- Integrated Multiphase Environmental Systems (Tufts laboratory)
- Identification and Mapping of Peatlands in Southern Africa (Global Peatland Initiative)
- Indian Medical Parliamentarians' Forum
- Inner Medullary Plasma Flow (kidney research)
- Intensively-Managed Planted Forest (plantation type)
- International Microgravity Plasma Facility (International Space Station)
- Inventory Control Management For Process
- Institute of Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, more than one kind of functionally imperforate tracheary element can co-occur in T.
Three neonates required additional surgery at the time of TOF-OA repair: one term neonate required a minor anoplasty and two preterm patients required laparotomy (a Ladd's procedure and colostomy for imperforate anus respectively).
There is a 40% incidence of coexistant anatomical abnormalities: choledochocele, annular pancreas, double diverticula, intestinal malrotation, imperforate anus, Hirschsprung's disease, congenital heart diseases, omphalocele, hypoplastic kidneys, bladder exstrophy, situs inversus, Ladd's bands, portal vein anomalies, polysplenia and Down syndrome (6,7).
1) reported the rate of CHD incidence in diaphragmatic hernia, imperforate anus, omphalocele and EA/ TEF as 8%, 15.
Here, the plan is reminiscent of Leiviska's Myyrmaki church (AR June 1994), where he made an almost imperforate back wall against a busy commuter train line and allowed daylight to enter mainly from side windows, streaming over the parallel solid planes that form the volume of the church.
Aperture umbilical, a high open arch with an imperforate thin rim-like lip.