Nicorandil has become the first drug shown to reduce the rate of major coronary events as well as to result in symptomatic improvement of chronic stable angina, according to data from the Impact of Nicorandil in Angina (JONA) trial.
What does IONA stand for?
IONA stands for Impact of Nicorandil in Angina (study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IONA
We have 1 other meaning of IONA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated On-demand Network (Sprint FastBreak)
- Intelligent Optical Networking (Project)
- Inter Office Note
- International Ocean Network
- International Optical Networks
- International Order of Nitrogen
- Internetworking Over NBMA (Non-Broadcast, Multi-Access)
- Internship Opportunities Now
- Ionian (linguistics)
- Item of Note
- Institute of Nature Awareness (California)
- Islands of the North Atlantic
- Information Operations Networked Airborne Sensor (aircraft)
- Infraorbital Nerve Block Model
- International Ocean Noise Coalition
- International Online Networks Co. (Scottsdale, AZ)
- International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Ionospheric Communications Analysis Prediction
- Integrated Operational Nuclear Detonation Detection System
- Integrated Operational Nuclear Detection System