During the AdvaMed 2012 medtech conference in early October, a panel discussing the impact of health information technology (IT) regulations on the industry focused on the significance of interoperability in healthcare IT.
What does IHIT stand for?
IHIT stands for Impact of Health Information Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHIT
We have 1 other meaning of IHIT in our Acronym Attic
- Improved High Power Illuminator Radar
- International High IQ Society (also seen as IHIS)
- International Horse Identification Registry (Ferndale, WA)
- Improved Hover Infrared Suppression System (baffle system to lower the IR signature of a helicopter during hover)
- Integrated Hazard Information System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Integrated Health Interview Series (Minnesota Population Center)
- Integrated Healthcare Information System
- Integrated Hit Indicator System
- International High IQ Society (usually seen as IHIQS)
- Interoperability of Heterogeneous Information Systems (workshop; Association for Computing Machinery)
- Indirect Hemagglutination Inhibition Test (immunology)
- Industrial Hygienist In Training (ABIH)
- Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii (Polish: Institute of Hematology and Transfusion; Poland Ministry of Health)
- Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (Royal Canadian Mounted Police; Canada)
- International Hepatitis Interventional Therapy Group
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine
- I Hate It When (Internet slang)
- Indian Hill Image Works (Pawlet, VT)
- International Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Workshop
- I Hate It When That Happens (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conducting International Nursing Informatics Research: Learning from the Experiences of the International Collaborative's Validation of the Impact of Health Information Technology Scale.