pneumoniae isolates were serotyped by using countercurrent immunoelectrophoresis with serotype K antiserum.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for Immunoelectrophoresis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Earth Observing System (US NOAA)
- International Earth Observing System
- Idaho Eastern Oregon Seed Association
- Islamic Educational Organisation of Southern Africa
- Institute of Engineering and Ocean Technology (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.; India)
- Integral Equations and Operator Theory (journal)
- Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists
- International Engine of the Year (Award)
- Immune Enhancement Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Immune Enhancing Peptide
- In English, Please
- Independent Energy Producers
- Independent Evaluation Plan
- Independent Expert Panel
- Individual Education Plan (various locations)
- Individual(ized) Education Plan (aka Individual(ized) Education/al Program)
- Individualized Educational Program (various schools)
- Industrial Electronic Products (Switzerland)
- Information Exchange Program/Project
- Ingestion Exposure Pathway
Samples in periodicals archive:
This finding is virtually diagnostic of Glanzmann's thrombasthenia, but the disorder can be confirmed by platelet flow cytometry, crossed immunoelectrophoresis of platelet membrane proteins, or genetic analysis.
In these instances, immunoelectrophoresis may be performed to determine which immunoglobulin is elevated.
Serum immunoelectrophoresis demonstrated an IgG lambda monoclonal protein.
1-3,10-13) For patients with monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance, follow-up should include serial serum protein immunoelectrophoresis and bone biopsy as needed.
Rocket immunoelectrophoresis Rocket Immunoelectrophoresis (RIEP) [8, 9, 10, 11] also known as electro-immuno diffusion is a simple, quick and reproducible method for determining the concentration of Ag in an unknown sample.
Immunoelectrophoresis has been largely replaced by immunofixation.
Behavior of Escherichia coli K antigens K88ab, K88ac, and K88ad in immunoelectrophoresis, double diffusion, and hemagglutination.