March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Association of Immunization Managers (AIM) representing the 64 federally funded state, territorial and large urban area immunization programs, announces the winners of its annual Bull's-Eye Awards.
What does IMMUN stand for?
IMMUN stands for Immunization
This definition appears very frequently
- International Master in Materials and Sensors Systems for Environmental Technologies (graduate degree)
- Integrated Maintenance Management Team
- Intelligent Memory Manager Technology
- International Maritime Meteorological Tape (WMO)
- International Space Station Mission Management Team
- International Money Markets Trading Association (finance)
- International Multimodal Transport Association
- Intelligent Multimedia and Thinking Skills (social science)
- Independent Media Monitoring Unit (Guyana Elections Commission)
- Independent Munitions Maintenance Unit
- Individual Mileage May Vary
- Iris Mild Mosaic Virus (plant virus)
- International Magnetic Measurement Workshop
- Independent Media News (UK)
- Indicated Mach Number
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Information Management Network (New York, NY)
- Inmarsat Mobile Number (satellite communications)
- Innovation Media Network
- Input-Matching Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tulsa Area Immunization Coalition (TAIC) has been an active group of healthcare professionals involved in immunizations and immunization practice since 1997.
The Childhood Influenza Immunization Coalition (CIIC) has launched a Web site, www.
The immunization strategy may resolve the great debate in Alzheimer's disease research.
Thus, even residents who have documented immunization should have their records checked to determine if revaccination is needed.
The Chiron Foundation, a nonprofit philanthropic organization funded by Chiron Corporation (NASDAQ:CHIR), announced today that it has awarded a total of $198,500 to five national organizations for programs promoting public awareness and education about immunization and vaccine-preventable diseases.
March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Deborah Wexler, MD, founder and executive director of the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), was selected as recipient of the 2012American Pharmacists Association(APhA) Immunization Champion Award - Friend of Pharmacy.
Although no new cases have been reported, the Polio Eradication Campaign continues with 4 prevention strategies: high coverage with 3 doses of oral polio in children <1 year of age, acute flaccid paralysis surveillance, acute flaccid paralysis case investigation and response, and National Immunization Day.