Summary: Abu Dhabi, June 08, 2010, SPA -- Abu Dhabi Customs, a subsidiary directorate to Department of Finance - Abu Dhabi, has signed two Memoranda of Understanding and cooperation recently with the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (US Department of Homeland Security; formerly parts of Immigration & Naturalization Service and US Customs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Ice Cold Enforcers (gaming clan)
- Ice, Compression, Elevation (medical; sprains, injuries, etc.)
- Icelandair, Iceland (ICAO code)
- Ifosfamide Cisplatin Etoposide (chemotherapy protocol)
- Igniting Creative Energy (national student contest)
- Illinois CIO Exchange
- Image Communications Equipment
- Image Correction & Enhancement (ASF)
- Image Creation Engine
- Immediate Consequent Event
- Impact Correlation Engine (ILOG)
- Imperfect Channel Estimation (signal processing)
- Imperial Crystalline Entombment (band)
- Implementation Certified Expert (various businesses)
- Implicit Continuous Eulerian
- Improving the Customer Experience (various companies)
- Improvised Comedy Ents (Cambridge University; UK)
- In Car Entertainment (Sony)
- In Case of Emergency
- In Class Essay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi Customs said it has signed two MoUs with the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau to develop bilateral ties, exchange of information and establish customs academy.
As chief of the local Immigration and Customs Enforcement office, Brian Poulson is the Department of Homeland Security's senior immigration enforcer in central California, a post he has held since the 1990s, when his office was called the INS.
In Jackson, Mississippi, the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement is on the floor above the inspectors, and the detention center for deportees is in the basement.
To enlist the aid of local law enforcement personnel in deporting illegals, statewide standards need to be set for what does and does not constitute racial profiling (to prevent the ACLU from suing cities for doing their duty), and the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement needs to do its job.