The resurgent interest in the Immigrant Investor Program is evident in the sudden rise in EB-5 visa applications.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for Immigrant Investor Program (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Investing in Our Schools (government iniative; Australia)
- Israel Institute for Occupational Safety and Hygiene
- Illinois Institute Of Technology
- Industrial Internet of Things (embedded system)
- Irrevocable Income-Only Trust (financial planning device)
- Investing in Our Youth
- Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonia
- Ignition Interlock Permit (various states)
- Illness and Injury Prevention
- Imaging Informatics Professional
- Implementation Information Plan
- Included in Price
- Independent Infrastructure Provider
- Index of Industrial Production
- Indian Institute of Packaging
- Indian Institute of Petroleum
- Indirect Immunoperoxidase
- Individual Income Protection (insurance industry)
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships (US NSF)
- Industrial Internet Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 8-city tour will expose participants to an alternative financing opportunity for projects that lend themselves to the EB-5 immigrant investor program.
The Conservative government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper is also proposing new changes to the immigrant investor program.
RCI has been in existence since 1996, and is noted as Canada's leader with their Immigrant Investor program.
Canaccord Capital Corporation Immigrant Investor Program Alexandre Bardoux 1010 Sherbrooke Street West, suite 1100 Montreal, QC Canada H3A 2R7 Telephone: (514)844-5443 Direct: (514)844-3499 Fax: (514)284-1582 E-mail: alexandre_bardoux@canaccord.