Chemicals such as ammonia, chlorine, nitric acid and sulfur dioxide at concentrations known to be immediately dangerous to life or health were included.
What does IDL stand for?
IDL stands for Immediately Dangerous to Life
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDL
We have 135 other meanings of IDL in our Acronym Attic
- I Don't Know What You Mean
- I Don't Know What You're Talking About
- I Don't Know Why
- I Don't Know Yet
- I Don`t Know You
- I Don't Know, You Don't Know
- Idle (assembly language directive)
- Idlewild Airport Code (New York International Airport, former Name of JFK Airport)
- Image Display Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health says a level of 1,500 ppm is immediately dangerous to life and health.