The other two teams are on 16 points and they both have to play Immaculata who are going for the league so hopefully they don't pick up too many more points.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Immaculata
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Mothers against Burning Tires (Colorado)
- Mouse Nuclear Protein Termed Activator of Basal Transcription 1
- Modal Absorbing Boundary Termination Condition
- Marketing & Advertising Business Unlimited, Inc. (Bismarck, ND)
- Mother and Baby Unit
- Metro Area Businesses Using Sequent
- Metropolitan Area Broadband Wireless
- My Art Becomes Yours (Caroline Maby official website)
- Atlantic Mackerel (FAO fish species code)
- Chief Machine Accountant (naval rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For decades, worshippers basking in the spiritual afterglow of Sunday morning mass at The Immaculata in San Diego may have exited the church confident that they had seen the light.
On its website it has posted three free downloadable cellphone ringtones that feature the sounds of local church bells--the Immaculata Bell of St.
Among those orders, besides the Augustinians, is the order I belong to, the Servant Franciscans of the Immaculata, part of the Apostolic Society of Catholic Faith Communities.
Mayor Bloomberg announced the increase at Immaculata Hall, a new $14 million housing development in Jamaica Queens, which is home to residents who have faced persistent mental illness and homelessness.
O God of Players: The Stored of the Immaculata Mighty Macs.
The apostolate was founded in Rome in 1917 by the saint who started his Militia Immaculata (MI) to foster devotion to Mary Immaculate.