THE most abiding image of the week for me came when Joleon Lescott scored for England in the Euro 2012 game against France.
What does IOW stand for?
IOW stands for Image of the Week (photography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOW
We have 18 other meanings of IOW in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Organization for Victim Assistance (est. 1983; Des Moines, IA)
- Information Operations Vulnerability Assessment Division
- In Overcast
- Internet, Office, Voice, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Intravascular Oesophageal Variceal Pressure
- Institute of Ophthalmology and Visual Science (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science (journal)
- Information Operations Vulnerability Susceptibility Assessment (5-step survivability assessment)
- I/O Write
- Idiots on Wheels
- In Other Words
- Information Operations Warfare
- Innovators of Wrestling
- Institute for Occult Warfare (Nazi Germany)
- Instruments of War (gaming group; Return to Castle Wolfenstein; Activision, Inc.)
- Integrated Optical Waveguide
- Integrity Operating Windows (various companies)
- Intelligence Operations Workstation (USMC)
- International Office for Water
- International One Way (rental fee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOST disappointing image of the week was seeing world welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao squaring up to Ghana''s Joshua Clottey ahead of their fight 24 hours after Smith-Dodson in Dallas in March.
Byline: Melanie Harvey MOST unlikely image of the week - the Spice Girls promoting Sport Relief's run a mile campaign.
MOST enduring image of the week for me was the face of little Joella Holliday smiling triumphantly at the news that she is now officially a girl.