The VPL-HW30ES is also capable of taking 2D and simulating 3D images, with the option to select parameters for 2D and 3D content and to change each setting individually to optimise each picture's image settings, whether watching in 2D or 3D.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Image Settings (file name extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SET
We have 360 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Shandong Environmentally Sound Technologies Promotion Center (Shandong, China)
- Stanford Ethiopian Student Union (est. 1997; Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Sudanese Engineering Society in UK & Ireland
- Sino European Systems Usability Network (EU)
- Severely Errored Seconds - VT1 (Telabs)
- South East Scotland Vegetarians (Penicuik, Scotland, UK)
- Sutton and East Surrey Water (UK)
- Solid Earth Science Working Group (US NASA)
- Stichting Evenementen Support Zwolle (Dutch: Events Support Foundation Zwolle; Netherlands)
- Driver Set (file name extension)
- Institute for System Design Technology (GMD, Germany)
- Laboratoire Systèmes et Transports (French: Laboratory Systems and Transport; Montbeliard, France)
- Safety Education and Training
- Sanctuary Enforcement Team
- Scanner Enhancement Technology
- Science and Engineering Technology (USACE)
- Science Education and Technology
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Sciences de l'Environnement Terrestre (French: Environmental Land Science)
- Seal Encoding Technology (anti-fraud technology from EnSeal Systems Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An intelligent camera preset system allows the unit to remember specific image settings when connected to a PC.
It has a variety of image settings, such as brightest, presentation, photo and cinema modes.