What does IIF stand for?
IIF stands for Image Interchange Framework (digital motion picture production)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIF
We have 79 other meanings of IIF in our Acronym Attic
- Isolation and Integration in Embedded Systems (Workshop)
- Information Engineering and Systems Laboratory (University of Tennessee)
- Institution of Incorporated Engineers, Sri Lanka
- Indian Institute of Engineering, Science and Technology (India)
- International Institute for Educational Therapy (Japan)
- The Institute for Industrial and Engineering Technology (New Britain, CT)
- Improved Image Enhancement Vehicle
- If and only If
- If I Fell (Beatles song)
- Illness, Injuries, Fatalities
- Image Interpretation Facility
- Immediate IF
- Incident and Injury Free
- Indian Institute of Finance (Delhi, India)
- Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Industrial and Infrastructure Fund Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Information in Identifiable Form
- Informix Internet Foundation
- Innovation Investment Fund (investment supporting R&D new technology/science ventures)
- Input Interface