This prairie was added to the Illinois Natural Areas Inventory in 1999 and is considered to be of high natural quality.
What does INAI stand for?
INAI stands for Illinois Natural Areas Inventory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INAI
We have 2 other meanings of INAI in our Acronym Attic
- I Need A Girl
- Instituto da Água (National Institute for Water, Portugal)
- Ionosonde Network Advisory Group (Australia)
- Ionospheric Network Advisory Group
- I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Britney Spears song)
- I Need A Hug
- Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (Spanish: National Institute of Anthropology and History; Mexico)
- Interstitial Nucleus of the Anterior Hypothalamus
- National Institute of Archeology and History (Mexico)
- International Network of Agencies for Health Technology Assessment
- Iowa Natural Areas Inventory (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
- Istituto Nazionale Infortuni sul Lavoro (Italy)
- Indiana Association for Institutional Research
- International Association of Investors in the Social Economy
- I Need a Job
- Internet News Association of Japan
- Instituto Nacional de la Juventud (Guatemala)
- I Need a Life
- I'm Not a Lawyer
- Indium Aluminum Arsenide
Samples in periodicals archive:
All sites supported high-quality dry and dry-mesic savanna according to the Illinois Natural Areas Inventory (White, 1978).
Most of this information is from materials in the files of the original Illinois Natural Areas Inventory of the late 1970s (White 1978).
Evaluated by the Illinois Natural Areas Inventory in 1977, MPNP was recognized as a site of statewide significance (White 1978).