Cole serves on numerous boards of directors for both public and private organizations, including the Illinois Municipal League.
What does IML stand for?
IML stands for Illinois Municipal League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IML
We have 130 other meanings of IML in our Acronym Attic
- Interaksi Manusia dan Komputer (Indonesian: Human and Computer Interaction)
- Internet Marketing Klub (Hungary)
- Initiative for Managing Knowledge Assets (corporate association)
- Information Modelling and Knowledge Bases (reference book)
- Istanbul Menkul Kiymetler Borsasi (Istanbul Stock Exchange)
- Interactive Media and Knowledge Environments
- Institute for Medical Knowledge Implementation
- Informatie Model Kabels en Leidingen (Dutch: Information Model for Cables and Pipes)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (mathematical functions)
- Internationaler Medien Kunst Preis (German)
- Image Markup Language
- Impedance Matrix Localization Method
- Imperial, Nebraska (airport code)
- In Mold Labeling
- In My Life (Beatles song)
- In-Mould Labeling
- Industrial Might and Logic (fictional company in Night Shift, an old LucasFilm PC game)
- Information Markup Language (superset of Wireless Markup Language)
- Initial Machine Load
- Initial Masking Level (audiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Illinois Municipal League has prepared a detailed, point-by-point summary of changes to Illinois sunshine laws, including the FOIA revisions, which is available at www.
The Tribune's camera stories included a link to a YouTube video showing the comptroller of Bellwood making a presentation to an Illinois Municipal League seminar.
Conference sponsors included the Illinois Municipal League, the City of Chicago, Freddie Mac (an NLC Corporate Partner), Wells Fargo (an NLC Corporate Partner), RL Burns Inc.
The report was published in December 1996 by the Illinois Office of the Comptroller Local Government Affairs Division in cooperation with the Illinois Municipal League and the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs, Western Illinois University.
Illinois Municipal League Local Government Investment Trust - Series 1: Series 1 is an investment portfolio of the Illinois Municipal League Local Government Investment Trust, a common law trust organized and existing under the laws of the State of Illinois.
The Illinois Municipal League estimates that for each establishment with the maximum number of five machines, each municipality will reap $11,250 annually in tax revenue.
Frang Executive Director Illinois Municipal League [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] George Lewis Executive Director Mississippi Municipal League [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Sylvia L.