To measure the extent of contracting for services and related issues in Illinois municipalities, the Local Government Affairs Division of the Office of Illinois Comptroller Loleta Didrickson, the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs at Western Illinois University, and the Illinois Municipal League initiated a comprehensive study of privatization based on experiences reported in a mail survey of Illinois municipalities and interviews with municipal officials.
What does IIRA stand for?
IIRA stands for Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs (Western Illinois University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIRA
We have 10 other meanings of IIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Interface Relationships
- Interactive Information Retrieval
- Interlinking Internal Reference
- Intermediate Information Requirement
- Intermediate-Node Initiated Reservation
- Internal Rate of Return (financial metric)
- International Institute of Reflexology
- International Institute of Refrigeration (est. 1908)
- Isstituto Italiano del Rame
- Illegal Immigration Relief Act (Hazelton, PA)
- Integrated Inertial Reference Assembly
- International Industrial Relations Association
- Ipertesti, Internet E Ricerca Agraria
- Iron Indian Riders Association (motorcycles)
- Islamic International Rating Agency (credit rating)
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act
- If I Read Correctly
- If I Really Cared
- If I Recall/Remember Correctly
- If I Recollect Correctly