Demetrio has served as an instructor at Chicago-Kent College of Law, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, University College Dublin, Loyola University Chicago, the John Marshall Law School, Northwestern University School of Law, and many bar associations and legal organizations, including ATLA.
What does IICLE stand for?
IICLE stands for Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICLE
- International Institute of Connector and Interconnection Technology
- International In-House Counsel Journal (electronic legal journal)
- Islamic Institute of Civil Justice (Canada)
- Islamic International Court of Justice
- Independent International Commission on Kosovo
- Independent Insurance Co. Ltd. (UK)
- Industrial Information and Communication Lab (Kangwon National University; Chuncheon, South Korea)
- Institute for International and Comparative Law (est. 1963; Plano, TX)
- Institute of International Container Lessors
- International Institute of Culture and Language (Texas)
- International Institute for Competition Law and Economics
- Indian Institute of Capital Markets (Mumbai, India)
- Input Invalid Command
- Institute for Information Processing and Computer-supported New Media
- Institute of International Communications and Media (Vietnam)
- International Institute of Chinese Medicine (Albuquerque, NM)
- International Institute of Church Management (various locations)
- Iranian International Conference on Mathematics
- Irish Institute of Credit Management (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Institute for Continuing Medical Education, Inc.