As the casino boats were coining into its immediate area in 1993, the Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery was beginning to treat compulsive gambling.
What does IIAR stand for?
IIAR stands for Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery (est. 1979)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIAR
We have 5 other meanings of IIAR in our Acronym Attic
- IMEC (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre) Industrial Affiliation Program (est. 1991)
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (Koramangala, Bangalore, India)
- Institut International d'Administration Publique (French: International Institute of Public Administration)
- Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems (est. 1957; National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia)
- Instituto de Investigaciones de la Amazonia Peruana (Spanish: Research Institute of Peruvian Amazonia)
- Insurance Institute for Asia and the Pacific, Inc. (Phillipines)
- ISS Independent Assessment Panel
- Identification, Inventory, Acquisition, Protection and Management (Arizona Game and Fish Department)
- International Indoor Air Quality Commission
- If I Am Right
- Indian Institute of Advanced Research (Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India)
- Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (est. 2006; MIddlesex, UK)
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration
- International, Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Relations (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Rhode Island
- Indian Institute of Advanced Study
- International Institute for Advanced Studies (Kyoto, Japan)
- International Institute of Administrative Sciences
- International Institute of American Studies (est. 1958; Doshisha University; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery 5409 N Knoxville Ave.