Dabbert (Senior Lecturer in English, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago) with the assistance of J.
What does IIOT stand for?
IIOT stands for Illinois Institute Of Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IIOT
- INFOSEC Integration and Oversight Office
- International Institute for Opera and Poetry
- Internet Inter Operable Protocol
- Internet Inter-ORB Protocol (CORBA)
- Institute of Object Relations Therapy
- Imaging of Intrinsic Optical Signals (neurosurgery)
- Integrated Information Operation Strategy
- International Institute for Okinawan Studies (University of the Ryukyus; Japan)
- Investing in Our Schools (government iniative; Australia)
- Israel Institute for Occupational Safety and Hygiene
- Industrial Internet of Things (embedded system)
- Irrevocable Income-Only Trust (financial planning device)
- Investing in Our Youth
- Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonia
- Ignition Interlock Permit (various states)
- Illness and Injury Prevention
- Imaging Informatics Professional
- Immigrant Investor Program (Canada)
- Implementation Information Plan
- Included in Price
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Executive Director role is combined with a faculty position at the Illinois Institute of Technology where Wood will be continuing his teaching and research activities.
in construction, engineering and management from the Illinois Institute of Technology and a B.
Video cameras mounted on a trailer record images of the road on tape as the vehicle speeds along at 30 to 50 miles per hour, report Sidney Guralnick and Eric Suen, engineers at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.
The Council on Tall Buildings, an international organization of architects, engineers, planners and construction professionals, was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Chicago at the Illinois Institute of Technology.