The 14-million-dollar project was funded largely through Tax Increment Financing, along with 800,000-dollar worth of grants from the Federal Highway Administration, Illinois Environmental Protection Agency and Midwest Generation.
What does IEPA stand for?
IEPA stands for Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEPA
We have 24 other meanings of IEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (est. 1995)
- Internet Event Provider
- Interpreter Education Program
- Intervalo entre Partos (Portuguese: Interval between Parties)
- Invasive Exotic Plant (various organizations)
- Inverse Eigenvalue Problem
- Investor Education Program (various locations)
- Irish Pound (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
- Isoelectric Point
- Inner Envelope Protein of 110 Kilodaltons
- Independent Electron Pair Approximation
- Independent Energy Producers Association (also seen as IEP)
- Independent Energy Producers Association (also seen as IEPA)
- Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (University of Cape Coast; Ghana)
- Interim Economic Partnership Agreement (Europe and Africa)
- International Early Psychosis Association
- Indiana Equality Political Action Committee
- Information Extraction based on PAttern Discovery
- Instituto de Estudios Para el Desarrollo Sostenible (Spanish: Research Institute for Sustainable Development; Guatemala)
- Intensive Educational Program in Advanced Logistics (supply chain management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gary Rabine told one of many regulatory situations in which the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) requires senseless and expensive processes.
5 million loan from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, like its federal counterpart, has one of the largest collections of agency-published materials online (http://www.
While six ethanol plants are in production in Illinois, applications for nearly 40 more ethanol plant permits have been submitted to the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency this year.
The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) recently released its 2003 Annual Air Quality Report, which determines that outdoor air conditions throughout the state were "good to moderate" 94 percent of the time last year, with none of the state's air quality monitors detecting ozone levels that exceeded the federal one-hour health standard.
The Illinois Pollution Control Board (IPCB), the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA), and the U.
The administration of Illinois's Logan Correctional Center has to figure that one out, says the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency and the Lincoln Fire Department.